Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good day for quitting?

As I walk in this long alley the warm air like a big embrace flows thru my naked arms. I thought that this has to be a disease it couldn't be something more, i wish it is a disease. strange sensation, strong heartbeat, lost appetite...
Today people suits me just right, the noise, their "company" make me feel or forget what i feel, even thou i couldn't help myself in blowing my mind in front of the display, I'm sure he was staring at me and laughing to tears... feeling pity for myself. I thought spoken words flowing will color the waves, all I've got is broken green plants in front of me, I'm sorry. I wish i just can pour my hear out.
Never believed this would work, this is worth as the therapy. Pls Ghm! Cant do it myself.

1 comment:

Lu Ann said...

"i wish it is a disease. strange sensation, strong heartbeat, lost appetite..."

heart breaking :( hehe

Free Hit Counter