Thursday, April 22, 2010

Carrefour

A week ago I was convinced of a big decision in my life that implies big changes, new job, new home, new people, more driving :) and less quality time :( Today I find myself in a carrefour (I hope), and I just see providence... with God's help I will take the best choice. Am I scared? Yes, I wont lie, big changes scares all, i think. We maybe find ourselves in the comfort of routine. If you ask, I'm on it, and I just hate it.

If you are out there. What do you think?

Food: Entomatadas
Song: Miss Sarajevo - U2 (live from Milan version)

"Dici che il fiume
Trova la via al mare
E come il fiume
Giungerai a me
Oltre i confini
E le terre assetate
Dici che come fiume
Come fiume
L'amore giungerjavascript:void(0)
L'amore
E non so piú pregare
E nell'amore non so piú sperare
E quell'amore non so piú aspettare"

2 comments:

Lu Ann said...

Pretty song. Worht the homework of translating it :)

I know changes scare!
Believe me I do.

But this time... how great is that change for you!

And now it is about choosing the best job :)

You´ll do it right hun.

Lu Ann said...

Congrats!
:)

Free Hit Counter