Monday, May 24, 2010

When nobody is watching...

There are somethings that we like to do on our own, when nobody is watching. This is not by no means a bad thing, believe me, is not a bad thing, but simply privacy... Things are not bad at all that I'm sure I can do it on daylight on a crowded street (speaking for myself, you know yourself).

Along years I ve learnt to enjoy solitude, many people hates solitude, but I find it like the way to make a stop in this everyday race against time for thinking what is going on...



Damien Rice - Delicate
"It's not that we're scared It's just that it's delicate"

1 comment:

Lu Ann said...

Solitude has learned to be a good friend of mine, I think you know :)

Yep, some things are just not bad but may be delicate, perfect quote of the song by the way...

"but I find it like the way to make a stop in this everyday race against time for thinking what is going on..." loved it

Free Hit Counter