Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Feelings and emotions

Every day we are dazzle by feelings and emotions that light up our regular lifes. Regular as we want them to be. At the end every little or big thing we do during the day results on any of these. It is true that we all find our comfort zone, and even when we say that we are the most adventurous person in the world something is comfort, something even the most unsignificant(in my case very significant things) thing we can relay on. That can be a voice, a person, a book, a tv show... etc.

pd Miss you today....

1 comment:

Lu Ann said...

I believe life is what we make out of it.
And.. life can be so great, intense full of joy, full of tears, passionate...
Life is a gift and every little or small thing in it is a blessing, a lesson or anything else.

Well I am an expert in confort zones :) hehe but I finally found them to be ok, we all need one.

And the best part comes when we can relay on that voice, person, book, t.v show, etc...

I miss you too (you know I do)

Free Hit Counter