Monday, July 12, 2010

Long Gone...

I've been long gone from this place...
So long that I barely remember what I was supposed to be doing here. It doesnt matter, today I feel on and out, One of those days you feel that you know no one, not even yourself.

I noticed far in the afternoon, that the day has run and I'm not really sure of where those hours went, like those old leaves that were proudly green and strong in the spring and now they are brown, weak and falling taken by the calm and shy wind of the autumn... Today I feel like that, my mind flew all over the world and now that is back to reality, It doesnt want to stay there, I just dont feel comfortable with reality this time. I look around and everything annoys me, the noise of the cars, the unstopping colorful shine of the traffic lights, the incessant path of shoes that mashes against the asphalt just make me sick and I say to myself, this place is such a mess sometimes I like to watch it burn...

As I stand here I observe very careful, I notice that we are a big mass a self living mass, we are here but we are not together, we are not even aware of each other's existence. Is that right or wrong? is it possible that we care for each other that we dont became the monster in order to defeat the monster? Maybe its impossbile and just want to live in that utopia I've been dreaming of. I realize that my thoughts are deeper than ever, it doesnt scare me, makes me feel comfortable.

I try to get close to the first person I see; a man, nice suite, white shirt, red double windsord neck tie, black leather shoes and small suitcase, He seems in a rush, I just wanna ask him a question, and a word slip out of my mouth "Hello". He doesnt even look at me and leave as it came, fast. The next one coming is a woman, tall, blonde, she wears a red dress and walks slowly as if she want it to say something with the way she walks I see that people stare at her, both men and women, I see nothing special just a regular woman, for tha way she walks I think that she is not in a hurry she may be able to answer my question I stand right in front of her, just in her way, see her to the eyes, she look back, I open my mouth to say the question and she slowly dribbles me, I can feel the air, the scent leave it by her body and no word said.

I feel incredible tired, I sit on the sidewalk, put my eyes on the sphalt and hear some steps outstanding of other ones, the sound becomes stronger, it stops Hear a deep strong voice, the voice answers my quiestion, It says "You are not here"

1 comment:

Lu Ann said...

Oh God! This one is GREAT!
This is a "you" that once in a while gets out from its hurries and captures its deepness here.
It is terrible awesome!
"like those old leaves that were proudly green and strong in the spring and now they are brown, weak and falling taken by the calm and shy wind of the autumn." THAT ONE is my favorite :)

ahhh! You´ve got the soul of a poet... a loving soul.
And you are amazingly great !

Free Hit Counter