Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Face to face

I think that everything has to be said on the most direct way possible, but why is that sometimes so difficult? It is hard, at least for me, to say the things face to face, specially when the topic wont be to highlight the other person but I think that is better than exposing someone else in a group of people. The point I'm trying to make is that we must talk to each other, not to live on expectations, prejudices or bias...

If you are out there. What do you think?

Song: The outlaw Torn - Metallica (S&M)
Food: Taaacos! :)

1 comment:

Lu Ann said...

Talking face to face in almost all the cases is the most difficult part of a relationship, at least for me.
Because "face to face" means you cant hide behind anything... scary right?

I´ve never tried living without prejudices or expectations... I don´t think anybody can

Free Hit Counter